Welcome to Green Bay Select Club Volleyball
Green Bay Select VBC is dedicated to educating and developing highly
skilled volleyball players so they can compete effectively against other
clubs. Our program will offer a safe but fun experience through
intense and competitive practice situations along with weekend
tournament competition. Our coaching staff is knowledgeable, dedicated
and caring. Green Bay Select is committed to developing respect between
teammates, building self-confidence and stressing personal development
with positive influences.
If you are interested in joining our coaching staff please call (920) 621-6418 or email Bev Bodart.
Please mark these important dates on your calendars.
* Monday, September 1st--USAV/Badger Membership Registration Opens
* Sunday, September 14th--Junior Club Director Fall Meeting (Mandatory) at Center Court Sports Complex in Waukesha
(Meeting times will be sent at a later date--the meeting will be completed before 3:00pm)
* Wednesday, October 1st--First available tryout date for 14 & unders (girls & boys)
Commitment date of acceptance is Tuesday, October, 14th--Previously registered 2013/14
player (of club that has made offer)
* Thursday, October 16th--
All other players commitment date
* Saturday, November 15th--First available tryout date for 15 & older girls
* Commitment date if an offer is given is Tuesday, November 18th--Previously registered
* Thursday, November 20th--All other players commitment date
2013/14 player (of club that has made offer) commitment date
* Saturday, November 22nd--First available tryout date for 15 & older boys
* Tuesday, November 25th--Previously registered 2013/14 player (of club that has made offer) commitment date
* Wednesday, November 26th--All other players commitment date
"Be more concerned with your character than with
your reputation, because your character is what you really are while
your reputation is merely what others think you are"
— John Wooden
Program Director: Bev Bodart
Adrian Le Cruz
the right thing. Conduct yourself with a sense of authentic integrity. Put
yourself in the other guy's shoes. Leave your ego at the door. Strive for
honesty, transparency, and accurate communication.